SAFA: Send Your 2010 World Cup Memories!
Posted: 11 June 2020
South Africa commemorates ten years since the first-ever football World Cup held in Africa today. The 11th of June 2010 will forever live long in the memories of all South Africans as the country hosted one of the most memorable, classic, and vibrant World Cups ever, and the South African Football Associations (SAFA) calls on fellow South Africans to send through their memories. This should be done in a video clip, following the guidelines below;
1. Video clip should not be longer than one minute
2. Start with your name, designation (Banyana Banyana player/Bafana Bafana player/Chippa United defender/Journalist at X Media House/CEO of company X), and tell us your memories of that period – you can include how old you were if you so wish
3. Please make sure there is enough light and it is a clear video clip
4. You may use any language of your choice
5. If possible use plain top (no advertising)
All video clips are welcome as they will be spread over a period of a month – 11 June to 11 July (start of the tournament to the end)
All the videos should be sent to this email address; email@example.com or 079 694 1243 on Whatsapp.
Happy 10th Year Anniversary of the World Cup in Africa fellow South Africans, Send Through Your Videos!
Selebalo Karabo Phasha